Hi,

I think the problem is that somebody has to do the work. Often it is easier
to make from scratch than transfer from another software. Everybody would be
happy about 360 degree hospital management software, but complexity  and
high customization needs makes it REALLY hard job (without knowing about
programming). If it would be easy, it would be there like we have tens of
programs on other areas.

Mauri Niemi