Robert Meggle wrote:
> Hi troll,

Hello Robert,

> Check out that there is a difference between
> http://care2002.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/care2002/trunk/Care2007/
> and
> http://care2002.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/care2002/trunk/care2utu/

Well, yes. The committed code dates are different.

trunk/Care2007/ is 7 months old.

trunk/care2utu/ is 2 months old, but it is empty (and has been for a while).

 > Latter is somehow empty - but I will take care that it will be
available soon.

Does this means that we will finally see a Care2x 2.5 running over the
current versions of its supporting tools (namely PHP 5)?

Anyway, thanks Robert. We acknowledge that you are among the few that
take care to commit code to the CVS repository.  We appreciate your efforts.

Best regards,

M.