Hi mr. "M",

> Anyway, thanks Robert. We acknowledge that you are among the few that
> take care to commit code to the CVS repository.  We appreciate your efforts.

You're using of the word "we" and the spineless of using your real name
(and I am sure that you do have a reason to be invisible without a face
or identity here) and continuously destitute and absurd criticizing
those of  really willing to bring their efforts to this project has a
definition: internet troll.

As good as a play to see whom you've picked out here to cover own
handicaps to commit code, documentations, ideas or any bug fixes the
project - I don't count of your "thanks" and I will no longer feed you
as troll.

Thanks
Robert