Hi Robert!
For Lab the parameters stored in database. I research care2x for community,
I mean I want to identification and formation of Hospital Information System
in Vietnam condition.
For the hospital, they have their system. It very hard to implement.
When I finish I want to show this is a good project to implement.
Are you a member of eAfya group?
Best regards,
Kim Quyen

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Robert Meggle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Kim,
>
> that's nice to hear. Indeed, OP management must be customized for your
> requirements. For lab... you could take a view to the implementation we
> did on care2utu. We added an lab-management where the tests and its
> parameters are stored to database. I do not know for how many hospitals
> you did the customization or to how many hospitals it is planned to
> implement?
>
> Robert
>

> Kim Quyen Ly schrieb:
> > Hi Robert!
> > For LAB Module I was add a new parameters lab (used to Vietname's
> hospital).
> >
> > But my situation the Treatment Module is important. Because Care2x is not
> > support for this Module. I am customizing it and will finish last August.
> > Best regards,
> > Kim Quyen, Ly
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Robert Meggle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> >> Hi Kim,
> >>
> >> Thank you very much! That sounds great! Can you explain little bit more
> >> what exactely you customized, especially on Lab and OP?
> >>
> >> Best regards
> >>  Robert

> >> LAB

> Vietnamese,
> >>>
> >> and

> this
> lists,
> >>>>
> >> or

> >> world

> >> challenge

> >> prizes

> >> world

> >> --
> >> --------------------------------------------
> >> MEROTECH IT Engineering
> >>
> >> Robert Meggle
> >> Hohnerstrasse 6
> >> 89079 Ulm
> >>
> >> Germany
> >>
> >> Tel: +49(0)7 31- 1 75 97- 27
> >> Fax: +49(0)7 31- 1 75 97- 25
> >> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >> challenge
> >> Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great
> >> prizes
> >> Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
> world
> >> http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/

> challenge
> > Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great
> prizes
> > Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
> world
> >

> --
> MEROTECH IT Engineering
>
> Robert Meggle
> Hohnerstrasse 6
> 89079 Ulm
>
> Germany
>
> Tel: +49(0)7 31- 1 75 97- 27
> Fax: +49(0)7 31- 1 75 97- 25
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,
Ly Kim Quyen,

Researcher
Knowledge Engineering and Soft Computing Lab ( KE&SC Lab)
IOIT-HCM/VAST