Hi Gjergji

thanks for the post, the blog is looking good and useful.

I was surprised to see the care2x templates shown on the ppt presentation !!

Do you have some more info about this TakeCare??

It is funny that those people never even bothered to say thank you to the
group, isn"t it?
Or did we miss some things?

Regards,
Elpidio