Hi Frank,

Nice to hear from you. Do you remember? We met us in Dar last year.
Yes, care2utu is the tanzanian branch of care2x. The corresponding
webside you found is hosted by me and I just put in a simple template. I
will add here content soon.

We added some new features to that brach and also developing that brach
that it fits to the requirements. If you need some further information
please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
 Robert

Am Dienstag, den 28.04.2009, 14:56 +0300 schrieb Frank Tilugulilwa:
> regina babu wrote:
> > hello
> > is care2utu is the care2x for Tanzania
> > regards