Hello Marcelino,

the way c2x works - the majority of theis kind of sw works - is that the
user has to be registered and admitted in an ambulatory / department
before he/she can access the services of a hospital, be it lab,
pharmacy, etc.

the first - and most difficult step - is going to be the scheduling of
the appointment for patient that are not registered in the system; there
are some fields that would need to be filled in for a registration to be
accepted by c2x. it's true that one can modify them and make it
acceptable without filling those forms..but is it correct ?

another - quick - thing, do you think it's a good idea to use voice
recognition in a medical environment ?

regarding the scheduler and the lab analysis is not that difficult.

gj.