Hi Yonela Mguli,

Sorry for the delay in answering your question.

Maybe some more information would be good :-)

Well, you can use a reporting tool for that. We tested out the pentaho
suite here and it works well.
Installation hints:

To use the fully suite:
-> create a database, e.g. care2x_dw
-> use kettle to transform the data you want to show
-> either create an OLAP cube with MDX or just let it as it is
-> use pentaho server to combine the data and manage/publish the cube
-> use pentaho reporting tool and use the OLAP cube or just connect it
to the care2x database (or the care2x_dw if you have more than one
specific data input).

More simple way would be to use just the reporting tool from pentaho and
prepare some select statements on the department and show the result as
you want to have. For most reports you do not have the need of snowflake
or galaxy scheme - a direct connection to the production table could be
fine.

Sounds maybe easy, but the detail work will make you busy.

Other idea would be to create own specific report pages using php.

What kind of reports are you interested in?

Robert

Am Donnerstag, den 20.08.2009, 09:32 +0200 schrieb Yonela Mguli:

> [...]
MEROTECH IT Engineering

Robert Meggle
St.-Mang-Str. 8
87616 Marktoberdorf