Hi easy,

Well, it doensn't madder, openreport is a fancy tool and there are some
others as well. But for all reporting endpoints (the report itself) you
have to handle big amount of datasets - also think about the somehow
strange handling of date in java based engines. However, in most cases
you will need a data transforming and aggregation before you have a
flexible report. By flexibe I mean that one data set (let's call it now
OLAP) can be used for several reports as well.

The question of Vonela Mguli was a bit unclear in what abstraction the
report will be required. So why not suggesting then the biggest
reporting tool what would be available, then even forecasts could be
integrated :-)

Robert

MEROTECH IT Engineering

Robert Meggle