Dear Elpidio

                I am interesting in the  all domain , but I will need the
total cost of domain / year and I am wondering are the Care2X Project will
stay or not (Hosting and application ) or we will host it on sourceforge.net

So My Offer

1-      Take the ownership of the 5 domain

2-      Hosting status need to be Clearfield

Mohammed Tolba

Projects Portfolio Manager

Balance Group

cid:image001.jpg@01C9A721.ED214630

Tel

: +447886083897

Egypt Mobile

: +2 0100063385

KSA Mobile

: +966 544 152876

Address

: 192 COBDENVIEW ROAD

  SHEFFIELD

  SOUTH YORKSHIRERE

  S10 1H , United Kingdom

This Electronic Mail and any attached information contained in this
communication are confidential and may be  legally privileged. It is
addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you  are not the intended
recipient  please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete this
message. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Although this e-mail is believed to
be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system
in which it is received, it is the possibility of the recipient to insure
that it is virus free; Balance-Group,  accepts no responsibility for any
loss or damage arising in any way from its use.