From: mohammed.moh...@gawab.com
To: care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:23:51 +0300
Subject: Re: [Care2002-developers] care2x domains needs new owners,     please
respond before they expire

Dear Elpidio

                I am interesting in the  all domain , but I will
need the total cost of domain / year and I am wondering are the Care2X Project
will stay or not (Hosting and application ) or we will host it on
sourceforge.net

So My Offer

1-      Take the ownership of the 5 domain

2-      Hosting status need to be Clearfield

  Mohammed Tolba
  Projects Portfolio Manager
  Balance Group

    Tel

    : +447886083897

    Egypt Mobile

    : +2 0100063385

    KSA Mobile

    : +966 544 152876

    Address

    : 192 COBDENVIEW ROAD
      SHEFFIELD
      SOUTH YORKSHIRERE
      S10 1H , United Kingdom

This
Electronic Mail and any attached information contained in this communication
are confidential and may be  legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. If you  are not the intended recipient
please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete this message. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action
in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Although this e-mail is believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system in which it is received, it is the
possibility of the recipient to insure that it is virus free; Balance-Group,
accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.