Hello All,

We have a small commited team, which has been working with Care2x during the
last years.
When Elpidio handed over his role to me I was initially hesitant, because I am
not software
developer but medical doctor. But on the other hand we medical people are the
ones using
the software. Elpidio has also medical background as his first profession and
this tradition will
continue when in this project the client has been and will be the master :-)
At the end of the day the fate of the project depends on the clients - if they
will believe Care2x
is better for them than other options. Up to today I have believed so after
screening several
times other options. Otherwice I would not have given my time for this project.

Robert Meggle has been involved in the project since 2004. He and his team has
made most
of the customization in our East African version of Care2x and he has been
active in the main
branch as well. All of you who have been in this list know him and his
contribution very well.
He will be the project manager from now on. I think it is important that the
project manager
knows the technical stuff very well. Also when the line between my role and
project manager
role is like a line drawn in the water it is important we know each other well
and can sort out
any issues that may come up.

Gjergj has done most of the software development in the main branch in the last
years
couple of years and is producing new ideas all the time. He has shown his
skills and will
continue as release manager.

Claudio has contributed a lot. He was release manager before Gjergj and has
three
installations in Italy, where he made most of the localations.  Senthil has
brought many good
ideas recently and has promised to work with the software. They will be in the
core
development team, which will evolve and decide it's course and roles when we
see who will
be active in the project.
Some others have expressed their will to work with the software but it is not
yet clear to us
how much and which areas they want to contribute. All should contact Robert
privately (or in
this list) about their skills and interest.

Best Wishes
Mauri Niemi