Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and
I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on
Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT04OTE5NjYxODcmbD0xJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZyZWdpc3RlciUyRmlkJTNEMTk5NDMwODY0NSUyNmklM0R0OTE_

Cheers,
Mohan

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT04OTE5NjYxODcmbD0yJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZub21haWxzJTJGaW52aXRlJTJGZW1haWwlM0QtWTJGeVpUSXdNREl0WkdWMlpXeHZjR1Z5YzBCc2FYTjBjeTV6YjNWeVkyVm1iM0puWlM1dVpYUV8lMjZjb2RlJTNEMTQwMzQ4ODYlMjZpZCUzRDE5OTQzMDg2NDUlMjZpJTNEdDky