Hi Senthil,

Many thanks for your suggestion. Well, it is a still open point where
and how to put these development news to the other developers here. Our
first impression was that a developers mailing list should be the point
to inform it with this development news...

There are not more than normal svn commits like you have now just the
feeling of - just now you will be get informed.

We are using trac. You can see it under:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/care2002/

just go to the ticket section:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/care2002/report/1
(RSS feed available)

Okay, "hands up": Who do not feel comfortable with this kind of
information? Then we will change it :-D

It is a real pleasure for us that you want to see the latest development
- because this will be the step on version 2.7 what is more a "operation
cleansweep" than a real new version. We just plan to give here a clear
level for further development.

Thanks
 Robert

Am Mittwoch, den 30.06.2010, 03:07 -0700 schrieb Senthil (Senthilruban,
Puvanendran):

MEROTECH IT Engineering

Robert Meggle
St.-Mang-Str. 8