Hi Tim,

Yes, I agree. Maybe we should see it out of the point that not all
information what a developer's interest is the interest of users (latter
with the meaning of those, who are planning to implement care2x in a
hospital and not programming on care2x code).

Over the last years (let say since 2004 I know it) all basic discussion
are all covered under the star of development - and all are gravitate
around the developer's mailing list.

Well, over the years there were a lot of mailing ist created and most of
them are never been used. So we had focused now the most important ones:
https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=53886

Tim, that is what you mean?

Thanks
 Robert

Am Donnerstag, den 01.07.2010, 10:41 +0100 schrieb Tim Schofield:
> I think one problem here is that we have got used to having all
> discussions on the developers list rather than the users list. Any
> discussions that are not specific to a development issue should be taken
> to that list, and only developers issues on this list. Most users of
> Care2x aren't interested in those discussions. Also they aren't
> interested in the svn changes that have been going through in the last
> couple of days.
>
> Can I suggest to the admins they start to enforce this policy?
>
> thanks
> Tim
>

> On 01/07/10 09:16, Senthil (Senthilruban, Puvanendran) wrote:
> > Hi Gj,
> >
> > No issues.. i found many request for unsubscribe too.
> > If you could give more details on error/problem with svn, i may able to
> > help you as lived with svn more nearly 6-7 years..
> >
> > you can copy the file with new name manually, then with svn, you could
> > do svn delete for old file and then svn add for new file. Can do single
> > commit for all the changes,
> >
> > regards
> > Senthil

MEROTECH IT Engineering