Hi Muthu,

We are now on the level where all had started of care2x nearly 10 years
ago. Since that time that peace of code had not been touched. But you're
right, the "_" will be escaped by MySQL and the interesting thing is
that somehow it had been worked now since years.

Another aspect, especially on that ground.level.zero: The idea to store
that kind of global settings in a table like we are discussing it now is
really ok, but we can discuss the naming convention of it. But the way
how it is used by $$ use of var.... look:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.variables.variable.php

That is a dark chapter of php how to (mis)use variables. Normally you
should read it, understand it, and -please- forget it and never use it!

Robert

Am Dienstag, den 21.09.2010, 23:19 +0530 schrieb Ap.Muthu:
> Hi Robert,
>
> That's a good one.
>
> I did notice that in many parts of the code the global config variable was
> selectively filtered using "person_%". In MySQL, the "_" should be escaped
> as otherwise it means any characters wildcard. The existing filter will
> choose "personell" and "person_" as well! I do not know if the "person\_%"
> will work as an argument in the function but it certainly works in MySQL
> directly. At the moment it is not affecting any working by having a few more
> unfiltered variables getting in.
>
> Regards,
> Ap.Muthu
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > just one note on 6779, there was one value missing in
> > care_config_global. Can be added by:
> >
> > INSERT INTO care_config_global VALUES ('person_insurance_1_nr_hide',
> > '1', NULL, '', '', '', 00000000000000, '', '0000-00-00 00:00:00');
> >
> > Robert

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org