Hi GJ,

OPS 301 for English is only a translated file. It is not loaded by default.
The mysql_dump.sql does not contain the data for any OPS301.
Just like the OPS301 for Spanish and  Italian, it is possible that German
hospitals may operate in English speaking places.
There was a request from one user for the English version and I tried my
hand at translating it.
There is no reason why non-german users cannot partake of a nice coding
system like OPS 301.

Only in the OpenVZ container (pre-built template) I have loaded it by
default as a client wanted to test it.
The Make files for it have the necessary comments for users to choose what
language they want.

Which SVN version is the first patient registering with pid 10000000 ?

Regards,
Ap.Muthu