Hi Robert,

It was GJ that made the changes to the installer in SVN 6798-6800. The
installer works fine and has a nice new CSS.
All SQLs now are CSV - other than the mysq_dump.sql - and all sample CSV
shilfted to /installer/db/sample folder.

In the process, the sample user roles hae been faithfully made into it's CSV
equivalent:
CSV Parameters:
    Field delimited by semicolon
    Fields enclosed bu double quote