Hi Robert,

In the light of this, the ADOdb v5.10 and 5.11 should be compared for
differences in implementation of the last Insert ID retrieval for MySQL.
Also to be checked out is the need for my SVN commit of 6801 where the
$_SESSION['sess_en'] parameter was set
and to see if GJ's advice for revrsion will be useful.

Regards,
Ap.Muthu