Hi Dr Antas,

Karibu sana !! (warm wellcome in swahili)

I looked the site and it is really needed.  It is really difficult to program
when needs high level
of knowledge in drug interactions and thought it would be available only in
commercial
software.
Our drug provider and hospitals have requested software that could report if
prescribed drugs
or combinations could cause problems.

I looked the software tools they use:
"FreeMedForms and derivatives use :
    * C++ language
    * Qt4.5 libs
    * SQLite / MySQL
    * XML / HTML / ECMA Script
    * Bash for some scripts
All the code documentation in writtent inside... the code... using the doxygen
language. "

I think our developers should look how to integrate this software with Care2x.
In our east
African version we have prescription module using drug list. But freediams can
also be used
to prescribe drugs.

Mauri