Hi Robert,

The corrected attachment in the last post should work fine.

Any posts with attachmets are not visible in the Care2x -> Speacial Tools ->
Newsgroups wrapper interface (it is not available in the main URL of the
archive as well).

Regards,
Ap.Muthu

Hi Muthu,

In fact, that is strange. Such databases are great when they are holding
these data and it could be used in different ways.

But let us look on it... I will give Mauri some instructions how he can
look for that data and give us some feedback if we can use it.

Thanks again for that really interesting link.

Robert

MEROTECH IT Engineering

Robert Meggle
St.-Mang-Str. 8