Hi Mayala,

I am working on that brach of care2x right now. There are some issues
what I am fixing here now. First I will catch up that it is working on
5.2.x and then on 5.3.x.

I found this issue as well and please be patient till end of that week -
I am working on it and I have all what must be done here on the project
trak: https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/care2002/report/1
(Version: care2x_tz)
As well as:
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=care2002-commits

Some things having here real issues and I just covering the basic
functions right now - then I go further into the lab (what has already
more issues because at test and billing level).

I will keep you informed about the work...
 Robert

Am Montag, den 31.01.2011, 12:59 +0300 schrieb Mayala Mwendesha:
> Hi All!
> I'm trying to explore Care2x Tanzania trunk. When i try to sent a lab
> request i got an error
>
> "wooops:
>
> Save attempt to DB failed! ";
>
> how can i resolve this error!
>

> Regards
> Mayala

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org