HI Mayala,

We had many versions here in Arusha area in different hospitals and our
developers have merged those versions. We do not have capacity to maintain
many versions in our region. I got the merged version last Friday and this
is what I have in my laptop:
https://care2002.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/care2002/care2x_tz/trunk
I tested it on Saturday and found some issues and reported to Robert, who is
working on them. Under older php versions and with correct database it is
working in most areas.

Mauri Niemi, MD
ELCT IT team