Hi Mr. Mrema,

First of all - there are nothing like a private trunk. There is a main
trunk of version 2.7 (I assume your question focusing this) and a branch
of a working version branched out earlier. Maros and me are working on
it to come soon closer to 2.7 with it.
There is another branch - also not a "private" one - it is the new
care2x experimental with planned MVC pattern.

Maros is focusing the care2x_elct. This is working right now different
than the main trunk. But as I mentioned before - it will come sooner or
later close to 2.7 and all will make a jump afterwards to the fully
modular based care2x.

Robert