>>> But as I mentioned before - it will come sooner or
>>> later close to 2.7 and all will make a jump afterwards to the fully
>>> modular based care2x.
>>>
>>> Robert

Hi Robert.
It have been a long time since i replied or started a discussion on the
mailing list.
my point here is the MVC (2.7) version of care2x! sound good idea. it is a
1+ for me.
my hope is that this also will easy also the developer learning curve as
compared to
the current way of coding care2x. are you working this on the development
trunk?
cause i want to go with the flow. i have been using the Kohana php
framework for my
development. again have you started developing a new framework from
scratch or you have
just adopted one of the available framework!

Regards,

Mayala