Sure,
Hi Tim

It is difficult to test an online program when it asks you for the user and
password at each step.

It is logical that there are different users and passwords for modules used
by different people. But there are cases where the user is the same and the
system should accept it; And not to mention if one enters with the category
of administrator.
This is a basic requirement to be able to test the program and make an honest
return of what one thinks of it. For my es very important !

"same old basic problems"
-------------------------
The main problem is the admision of the pacient.

I am been working most of the time at emergency unit. Is quite common that
unconscious patient can't give you any data, at less he carry an identification
document (also not too common).

So to use care2x in the entrance to emergency, it is necessary to make
important
changes.

And then when you can provide the correct identification data, all the
procedures done must be able to be added to the clinical history, if the
patient
has previous hospital admissions; Or convert current admission data into a
new clinical history record.

Other data such as blood type are obsolete, do not conform to current
procedures
and should be discarded.

As I have previously told you, I work in a public charity hospital, in the
emergency laboratory.

With the current configuration online I can't add a patient and request
laboratory analysis.

I think a system like Care2x should be as solid rock, and work like a charm
from the beginning, not as current do.

In recent years, with changes in computer systems and decentralization of
different sectors, ie: laboratory, radiology, etc (giving more independence
about its internal computer systems) but always vinculated with HIS, we start
to use an internal laboratory order number and not the admission number.

This was because the patient had blood drawn for analysis, the results were
sent
to the LIS, observed by the clinician, without administratively having
completed the admission number.

I do not say that this is good, only that it is a way to deal with the high
demand of patients that we receive in the Emergencies sector and in the
laboratory we keep the correct and updated information that can then be
completed or linked with other data.

We receive a high percentage of undocumented people, people with a national
identity document but no social security, and foreigners with foreign
documentation, and we must treat them properly.

In our current scheme at the emergency sector, demographic data, as address,
phone, postal code, family, etc. get filled later.

I can give you more info about that, but now you have an idea of what I am
talking about.

regards
---
Alejandro

> Hi Alejandro, you mention "same old
> basic problems" can you expand on
> that for me?
>
> Tim
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 at 21:17, Alejandrode Garate via
>Care2002-developers <care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
> wrote:
 >
 > Hi Tim
 > It's been a couple of years since
 I last used this project.
 > I am seeing the same old basic
 problems for which care2x is not used in South America.
 > I have been working in public
 hospitals for more than 30 years, so (at least
 > for this part of the world) I know
 what I'm talking about.

 > Have you a roadmap about future
 changes or what you think should be changed
 > in the immediate future ?
 >
 > At what stage is the
 modularization ?