Dear Joao,

The simple way is to do the segmentation with the Colin27 brain that will
create all the surfaces in Freesurfer. The following link is the Colin27
brain:

http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/mni-models/colin27/mni_colin27_1998_nifti.zip

and if you know freesurfer do the recon-all then you have all surfaces that
you want.

Best regards
Rouhi

*Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin (INM-3)*
Forschungszentrum Jülich
Leo-Brandt-Straße
52425 Jülich, GermanyTel: +49 2461 61-9324