Hi everyone,

         I am a newcomer to the caret and have some questions about the
transformation from Freesurfer files to the caret files. I have some fmri
maps processed by Freesurfer and try to transform them to the caret space. I
have found some previous mails about this issue:
http://www.mail-archive.com/caret-users%40brainvis.wustl.edu/msg02914.html.
it is mentioned that the 'inter-atlas_deformation_maps' required for the
transformation. However, I can't access the SumsDB database, is there any
solution to download these files? Besides, my fmri maps were generated in
fsaverage5 space, is there a deformation map for the fsaverage5
transformation?

Many thanks!

Dong