Dear Dong,

>From what I know the ‘inter-atlas_deformation_maps’ transforming fsaverage(
num vertices: 163842) to PALS (84K) or CONTE69(164K). From what I
see fsaverage5: (num vertices: 10242) has less vertices which I think it is
not possible to use those transformation files. Donna or David may suggest
a solution.
My solution would be to regenerate everything on fsaverage then transform
them to caret Conte69 space.

Best
Rouhi

Best Regards
Rouhollah Abdollahi

*Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin (INM-3)*
Forschungszentrum Jülich
Leo-Brandt-Straße
52425 Jülich, GermanyTel: +49 2461 61-9324