Hello Misagh,
Thanks for answering :)

I have isolated the issue. It seems to be related to the gradle overlay.

If you add cas-server-support-json-service-registry to a clean
cas-gradle-overlay version 5.0.0.RC3 and try to run it, it fails.
However if you add cas-server-support-json-service-registry in
cas-maven-overlay version 5.0.0.RC3 and run it, it works well.

Both overlays are a clean checkout without modifications (except adding the
json registry dep)

Regards,

--
CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas