I am confused. You had RC4 initially in your config, yet your report in your
last email references RC3. Please clarify.

From: Facundo Bove <fjb...@gmail.com>
Reply: Facundo Bove <fjb...@gmail.com>
Date: October 20, 2016 at 10:36:57 PM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Cc: fjb...@gmail.com <fjb...@gmail.com>, mmoay...@unicon.net
<mmoay...@unicon.net>
Subject:  Re: [cas-user] Issues using CAS JSON Service Registry. CAS
5.0.0.RC4-SNAP

Hello Misagh,
Thanks for answering :)

I have isolated the issue. It seems to be related to the gradle overlay.

If you add cas-server-support-json-service-registry to a clean
cas-gradle-overlay version 5.0.0.RC3 and try to run it, it fails.
However if you add cas-server-support-json-service-registry in
cas-maven-overlay version 5.0.0.RC3 and run it, it works well.

Both overlays are a clean checkout without modifications (except adding the
json registry dep)

Regards,