Hi everyone, I configured the CAS server with SAML 2 delegated IDP as in
the subject, but when I log in to CAS the SAML attributes are not cascaded
to the CAS client. The situation on the server is as follows:

- The Service is configured with
  "attributeReleasePolicy" : {
    "@class" :
"org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnAllowedAttributeReleasePolicy",
    "allowedAttributes" : [ "java.util.ArrayList", [ "nome", "userid",
"profilo", "email" ] ]
  }

- The Credential object is correctly populated and contains all attributes
from SAML.
- The method PersonDirectoryPrincipalResolver.resolve() retrieves the
correct Principal.
- The same method calls "retrievePersonAttributes(String, Credential)" and
there, attributes from the Credential object are silently discarded and the
Principal goes on with no attributes.

On the
docs https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.1.x/integration/Attribute-Resolution.html
it is mentioned that it's possible to configure multiple Attribute
Repositories, but I couldn't find how to do so. Also I can't understand why
the attributes on the SAMLCredential resource are discarded.

Can you help me?
Thanks in advance!

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas