From: cas-user@apereo.org [mailto:cas-user@apereo.org] On Behalf Of David
Curry
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 3:22 PM
To: cas-user@apereo.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] /cas/status/dashboard

Do you have

    <dependency>

        <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>

        <artifactId>cas-server-support-json-service-registry</artifactId>

        <version>${cas.version}</version>

    </dependency>

in pom.xml and

cas.serviceRegistry.json.location:    file:/etc/cas/services

in cas.properties?

If not, you need them. If so, then dig through the archives of this group in
the last month or twol some other folks were having similar issues.

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 •  <mailto:david.cu...@newschool.edu>
david.cu...@newschool.edu

  <http://www.newschool.edu/marketing-communication/img/tns-sig-logo.jpg>

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 2:50 PM, Cheltenham, Chris