Hello,

I am running CAS 5.3.3, but latest management web app is 5.3.1.

My management web app will not start up. It just hangs there.  What did I
miss?

Here is the log file.

2018-09-12 15:48:11,936 INFO
[org.apereo.cas.configuration.DefaultCasConfigurationPropertiesSourceLocator]
- <Configuration files found at [C:\gitworkspace\ques
t-cas5\cas5-server\etc\cas\config] are
[[C:\gitworkspace\quest-cas5\cas5-server\etc\cas\config\application.yml,
C:\gitworkspace\quest-cas5\cas5-server\etc\cas\c
onfig\management.properties]] under profile(s) [[standalone]]>
2018-09-12 15:48:12,245 INFO
[org.apereo.cas.mgmt.web.CasManagementWebApplicationServletInitializer] -
<The following profiles are active: standalone>
2018-09-12 15:48:18,924 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.config.CasCoreUtilSerializationConfiguration] -
<Configuring component serialization plan [CasCoreUtilSerializatio
nConfiguration]>
2018-09-12 15:48:20,795 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.mgmt.config.CasManagementAuthenticationConfiguration] -
<Configuring an authentication strategy based on CAS runni
ng at [http://localhost:8080]>
2018-09-12 15:48:20,843 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.mgmt.config.CasManagementAuthenticationConfiguration] -
<Skipping IP address authentication strategy configuration
; no pattern is defined>

--- nothing else ---

Following is my externalized management.properties. My services are defined
in a local directory.

cas.server.name=http://localhost:8080
cas.server.prefix=${cas.server.name}/cas5

#
# is this how I tell Management App where the services are defined at?
#
mgmt.servicesRepo=file:///c:/gitworkspace/quest-cas5/cas5-server/etc/cas/services

mgmt.adminRoles[0]=ROLE_ADMIN
mgmt.userPropertiesFile=file:///c:/gitworkspace/quest-cas5/cas5-server/etc/cas/config/management-users.properties

mgmt.serverName=http://localhost:8080

server.context-path=/cas5manage
server.port=8080

logging.config=file:///c:/gitworkspace/quest-cas5/cas5-server/etc/cas/config/management-log4j2.xml