Has anyone had any success deploying the latest build 5.3.6 using Maven
(rather than Gradle).  I've tried running it on the same server alongside
CAS server and it refuses to start up and forces Tomcat to hang.  I've even
trying deploying it on Tomcat on its own and removing CAS server and same
issue.  Not sure what's going on.  Another thing I tried is starting it
with no default services configured and having the initFromJson=true, still
nothing just hangs.  Anyone out there can help please?