From: "'Mallory, Erik' via CAS Community" <cas-user@apereo.org>
Date: Friday, February 22, 2019 at 8:38 AM
To: "cas-user@apereo.org" <cas-user@apereo.org>
Subject: [cas-user] DUO MFA Issues

Hello,
Yesterday about 3:30 CST Duo quit working for CAS, we contacted Duo support and
it was determined to be a problem with Duo, given the number of educational
institutions that were contacting Duo at the same time we were. I’m starting a
thread here if anyone cares to share any information and I will share what
information I have as we get it.

Thanks,
Erik Mallory
Server Analyst
Wichita State University

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/001D06E1-43CE-4A74-ADE9-3D3480A644F9%40wichita.edu<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/001D06E1-43CE-4A74-ADE9-3D3480A644F9%40wichita.edu?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.