It quit working for us (or at least we first received complaints) as well
around 3:30pm EST yesterday (2/21). We have a ticket open with Duo,
although I'm not aware that we've heard anything back from them yet. I'll
share anything we learn as well.

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu