Hi Dave,

Nice question.

1. Redis
2. 5
3. 3
4. Different
5. 80k
6. Have started load-testing last week & have reached 10k per day till now.
No problem yet.

Bryan / Ray / Andy

I could see everyone using Hazecast.
In my case is Redis a bottleneck? However, until now for 10k login load, I
have not faced any problems. Thought will get suggestions from you all.

Thanks
Ramakrishna G