Hi Dave,

We are shifting our SSO to AWS, so our current config is first, and our
intended configuration is after the arrow.

   1. Hazelcast -> Redis
   2. 2 -> 2?
   3. 2 -> 1
   4. Same VM -> Different
   5. ServiceTicket validations: >150k /day on the busiest day in the past
   7 days
   6. Currently, the ticket registry is ephemeral intentionally through
   Hazelcast.  Getting it configured isn't hard, but it can be complicated.
   We're moving to Redis because the auto-discovery requirements don't play
   well in AWS.

So, to answer your real query, I would recommend Hazelcast.  The in-memory
aspect gives us the performance needed.  Furthermore, we have a load
balancer that pins each IP to a single CAS node with a 'sticky session'
cookie.  That way, the TGT & ST are 'right there' for any return trips.

Kind regards,
Drew