Hi Everyone ,

I successfully deployed CAS 6.1.0-RC5-SNAPSHOT and i am able to login with
ldap account. Everything works properly up to this point. I just want to
deploy cas management for manage json-services but i could not deploy
cas-management web ui.
I added ldap and service-registry dependincies to build.gradle file , then
it build cas-management.war successfully.
(https://github.com/apereo/cas-management-overlay)

build.gradle file ;

dependencies {
    if (project.hasProperty("external"))
    {
        compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-mgmt-webapp:${project.'casmgmt.version'}"
    } else
    {
        compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-mgmt-webapp${project.appServer}:${project.'casmgmt.version'}"
    }
    compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-ldap:${project.'casmgmt.version'}"
    compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-json-service-registry:${project.'casmgmt.version'}"
                  }

Could someone help me about configuration of cas.properties and
cas.management properties? What should i write in it to gain access for
cas-management web page, and also cas-status dashboard?

Thanks for all your help and guidence...