Hi ,

I tried with this settings but still can not access both sites. ( status
page and management ) . I comment out management settings and just
configured with status page settings but again it could not access or view
status page. Do you have any running configuration compatible with cas6.0.x
( cas-server and management )  , i will try to use it as sample.
Thank you.