Hello  Mister Andy .
thank you very much for taking the time to give me such a complete answer.
I now have a better understanding of how to integrate O365.
The little explanatory diagram is perfect!
This week, I understood how the connection to O365 worked, and why the
rememberME can't remember when the IP address changes:
# case.tgc.pinToSession=true --> false
Thank you so much.