Then how we connect to AD. And. My question is- I don't know how to connect
active directory to CAS Server. I am having windows server 2012 r2 , with I
install AD, AD CS, AD LDS. Now I want to connect AD with CAS server. From
powershell I know that users were added, I know the SAMaccount name, other
credentials but ldap url might not work properly then how to connect AD
with CAS server? Another question is that after successful installation of
AD LDS and certificate generation my ssl connection with ldap not
established. My ldaps link is not working. Can you help me with this?