Hi Paul,

I had the same probleme. What I notice :

If you coment or you remove property in app.properties, the corresponding
env var is used.

But if you have it in the app.properties, property will not be erasse by
env var.

But for me is same as other spring-boot app. Maybe what you are tallking
about it's a new feature in a newest version of sprint boot ?!

For your purpose use spring boot profil and multi app.properties.