Mickaël

Could you explain this in more detail? I use the Maven overlay, not Gradle,
but perhaps there is configuration overlap.

Also, I was interested if I could install another version of
cas-manangement app. I use CAS 5.3.14 for my login server, would it be
possible to use management-server 5.2.x or another version, or are they too
different?

On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 12:00:35 PM UTC-4 Mickaël wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To solve this problem, I choose CAS dependency to integrate in my
> cas-manager by checking the spring version in apereo/cas gradle.build file
> for matching the cas-manager version.
>
> Mickaël
>
> Le jeu. 30 juil. 2020 à 15:27, Jeremiah Garmatter <j-gar...@onu.edu> a
> écrit :
>
>> Follow-up:
>>
>> I've placed the absolute ordering tag within the ROOT application's
>> web.xml file and I was able to get past the spring_web web-fragment error.
>> However, once I did that, I received the same error for log4j,
>> note-for-note. After looking within cas-management/WEB-INF/lib, I found
>> dozens of repeated jar files. The same jar, but different versions. For
>> example, spring-web-4.3.17.RELEASE.jar and spring-web-4.3.20.RELEASE.jar. I
>> tried playing around with the versions maven uses to resolve dependencies
>> with cas-management-overlay-5.3/pom.xml without luck. Currently, I receive
>> the same error as posted yesterday with or without the <absolute-ordering/>
>> tag inside ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml. I even tried making a web.xml for the
>> cas-management server in a misunderstood attempt at a solution.
>>
>> Has anyone seen this before?
>>
>> On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 4:15:01 PM UTC-4 Jeremiah Garmatter wrote:
>>

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Recently, I've built a new(er) version of CAS for my university's SSO.
>>> I am utilizing CAS maven overlay to build CAS 5.3 deployed through
>>> tomcat. I recently decided to add the management webapp (v5.3) and after
>>> adding it to tomcat's webapps directory, I received this error:
>>>
>>> 29-Jul-2020 16:08:00.669 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1]
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal