Denizg,

We are using 6.2.

Ray

On Fri, 2021-04-09 at 01:45 -0700, denizg wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

hey roy. which cas version you use? we are using 5.2.x in our legacy project
and there is no performance issue there. but we are working on 6.2.x and above
in new project, we come across problems i said.

8 Nisan 2021 Perşembe tarihinde saat 18:57:52 UTC+3 itibarıyla Ray Bon şunları