I am using cas overlay template (6.2.0).  the cas server will be ready too
late (almost in 1 minutes), but that's not my real problem. when the
screens are opened for first time, the responses are slow, and the first
actions on the screens respond late.
For example, I open login screen for first time, it responds in 10-15
seconds.
I enter my crendetials for first time, it responds in 10-15 seconds.

i think it's not about computing power because i have good system (intel i7
cpu and 32 gb ram). i have tried to change jvm memory (overlay comes with
2gb, i increased it to 8gb for example. nothing changed), tried to remove
lazy initialization beans if any, but didnt found any directly related
beans.

i am sure everyone has this problem. do you have a solution for this?

thanks