Hi,

We are currently running a clustered CAS 6.2.8 environment with tomcat 9 and
hazelcast ticketing, intermittently we are seeing the following warning in the
logs

WARN [org.apereo.cas.web.support.gen.CookieRetrievingCookieGenerator] -
<org.jose4j.lang.JoseException: A JWS Compact Serialization must have exactly 3
parts separated by period ('.') characters>^[[m
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: org.jose4j.lang.JoseException: A JWS
Compact Serialization must have exactly 3 parts separated by period ('.')
characters

I saw a thread for this related to CAS 4.1.7 but didn't really see any solution
or fix, has anyone encountered this warning?

Thanks!

Juan Quintanilla