Hello,

I will try to keep this to the point.

CAS is using the subject claim from AzureAD Delegation upon return from
auth and setting it as the username regardless of the setting of:

cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].azure.principal-attribute-id=email

I can use email, upn, does not matter, it is always the subject (sub) claim
from AzureAD. Even when I tried generic:

cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].generic.principal-attribute-id=email

I am getting all the way through the delegation, completing the
authentication, completing the MFA on the account and returning to the app
only to have the username be the subject (sub) claim.

Even if I set the usernameAttributeProvider it does not change anything.

Anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Bill