Hello Everyone!

I'm held up deploying 6.4.2 so I'm back on 6.1 for the Google App
integration provided by it.

I'm able to log into a testing site in the /etc/cas/services directory. I'm
redirected to the CAS login page. Once I authenticate, I continue to the
testing site.

I'm also able to log into Google calendar where I'm redirected to the CAS
login page. Once I authenticate I continue to the Google calendar.

However, when I log into the testing site and then attempt on another tab
go to Google calendar, I'm redirected to the CAS login page and not SSO'd
into Google Calendar.

This happens also if I log into Google Calendar and then attempt to access
the testing site.

I believe this is the relevant bits of the /etc/cas/config/cas.properties
file (I could be missing something)

cas.tgc.crypto.encryption.key=**redacted**
cas.tgc.crypto.signing.key=**redacted**
cas.webflow.crypto.signing.key=**redacted**
cas.webflow.crypto.encryption.key=**redacted**

This is how it looks for the two /etc/cas/services JSON files:

google_apps-44.json

{

  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : "https://www.google.com/a/example.com/acs";,
  "name" : "Google Apps",
  "theme" : "ourschool",
  "id" : 44,
  "accessStrategy" : {
    "@class" :
"org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy",
    "ssoEnabled" : true
  }
"evaluationOrder" : 10
}
For the test site:

{
"@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService"
"serviceId" : "http://cas-test.dev.ourschool.ca/wp-login.php*";,
"name" : "CasTest",
"id" : 1,
"accessStrategy" : {
"@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy"
"ssoEnabled" : true
  }
"theme" : "ourschool"
"evaluationOrder" : 1
}
I'm thinking I'm missing something in cas.properties as I don't think I
need to put in the accessStrategy part, I was just seeing if it would work.

I do see that a TGC cookie is granted on the browser.

Thank you for any suggestions and help.

Rod